Monday, October 23, 2006

Keith Coros Doesn't Believe Me


Well, I kind of saw this coming. Surprisingly enough, I've gotten some criticism for writing this blog. But none as laughable as my most recent acquisition. It seems that ICOIL member Keith Coros thinks that what I write about him and ICOIL are slanderous, fabrications and lies. He also has accused the director of the Everybody Counts CIL of the same and has even accused her having her "cronies" write these articles. (I'm guessing that would be me.)

When reached for comment, Keith started crying and whining. Then he threw his bottle across the room and shook his rattle really loud! He then stuck his thumb in his mouth and pouted. But then somebody came running with a big sucker for Keith to calm him down.

Not that I really need to explain myself, but I will. I don't know how much more clear I can make this but there is only one person who writes content for this blog. There's only one person who maintains this site, does research for it and tracks statistics for it. I'll give you one guess who that person is. Go ahead, take your time. I'll wait for you to call the people who boss you around and ask them what you should say.

Ok, ready? Here it goes: ME! I am the sole person who writes for Seriously IL. I find my own content and documents and I publish them. If you look at the top right corner of your computer screen and see that dashingly handsome young man looking back at you, that's me! I live in Valparaiso, Indiana completely capable of living, working, and, most importantly, thinking on my own. NOBODY tells me what to write on here.

Here's the problem with accusing me of "Slander", Keith. If I say something that I can't backup with proof then that's considered slander. However, if I say something about you and I have video, audio email or any kind of documentation to backup what I am saying then that's neither lie nor slander. Besides, read the top of this page. These are satirical stories. Satire.

I guess I could end every post with "The preceding story is entirely false." but with pics, video and documents to the contrary it's kind of hard to do that. Feel free to click on my profile and email me or just reply at the bottom of this post so you can whine and cry say whatever you want to me. And out of curiosity, Mr. Coros, where did I slander you or lie? I get hundreds of visitors to this site. So enlighten us. Please
.
.
.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Thaniel said...

hey, im from southern Indiana, and i just wanted to say hello
-thaniel ion lee
http://thanielarts.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home